Stop-Motion Project

I'm really looking forward to our stop-motion project! As soon as I heard the idea I was so excited, it seems like something I would really like to do. I was a little sad that my group decided to do makeup (I'm not the girliest of girls) but I think we all like where our idea ended up. I think it is going to be a lot of fun, and it is going to look pretty cool. We are going to do a How To video, with the topic being makeup. We are thinking about terming it "stage" makeup, though, because the kind of makeup we are thinking about is not your everyday look. We decided that we wanted to go with a bolder look, so that the changes we were making really stood out from picture to picture. Our group was going back and forth between whether we should or should not show the makeup brushes in our video, too. On one hand, it's supposed to be instructional, but on the other hand, it would look way better if the makeup seemed to just be appearing on the face. We decided to go without the brush, and do a thorough voice over to make up for the lack. I am actually going to be doing the voice for our video—though I'm going to need a lot of help, since I don't know a lot about the topic! The other girls are really well-versed on our subject, though, so I feel very confident. I think that we all have a really good idea in mind for what we want to do, though I am a little worried about having it completed by Tuesday. I think if we are to keep that deadline, our group may have to meet outside of class in order to totally finish our project. Either way, I'm very excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment